Ethertrust SSL technologies for Secure Elements (SE) includes:
SSL Middeware for Secure Elements is comprised of:
- A SE-side or on-card small footprint SSL/TLS/DTLS stack that enables secure connections between Secure Elements, terminals and SSL servers. Ethertrust TLS Stack (ETS) is compatible with emerging token-requestor protocols (EMVco) and most types of SE.
- A set of Terminal/Server-side or off-card APIs enabling applications to communicate with SE, leveraging NFC and HCE. Supported environments include: Android (Java), Windows (DLL), and C for POS type embedded systems.
- Highly minimized run time environment
- Compatibility with emerging token-requestor protocols (EMVco).
- Supports most types of Secure Elements (NFC, SIM/USIM, SecureSD, SmartMX, etc.)
- off-card APIs that leverage NFC and HCE (Host Card Emulation).
- Supported off-card environments include: Android (Java), Windows (DLL), and C for POS type embedded systems.
EtherTrust Secure Element Server Software Suite is comprised of:
- Remote APDU Call Protocol Secure Server Software (RACS) for SE based HSM servers. The technology enables the deployment of more effective and secure cloud based storage of cryptographic keys.
- Management Software for RACS Servers to facilitate the remote life cycle management of SE based applications and data. Open Source based and Global Platform compliant.
- Effective and Secure storage of Cryptographic keys in the Cloud.
- Secure Element based HSM like Server deployments.
- Compliance with anticipated IETF standards.
- Easy remote life cycle management of on-card applications and data.
- Open Source based (Management Software)
- Global Platform compliance.
EtherTrust Payment S/W Suite
- A large security integrator has imbedded ETS in SIM cards to enable GSM mobile users to make online purchases leveraging their imbedded Open ID credentials. The solution is being evaluated for consumer deployment by several large European carriers.
- EtherTrust powers SIMs card with ETS stacks dedicated to payments based on the Host Card Emulation (HCE) technology.
- ETS is also imbedded in several SE based two factor authentication tokens. Other partners include a provider of SE based Server H/W to mobile carriers. Its patented technology enables secure communications with SE, for on-line payments, physical access, IoT security, and remote enterprise access, providing greater privacy and security.
To assist customers with the use of EtherTrust TLS/DTLS libraries, we offer on-card application development services and SE server management software.